Friday, September 7, 2012

Costume Sale

Announcing the Annual Goofing Off Sewing Supplies Costume Sale!

All patterns are 30% off until October 15. All of them….toddlers, children’s, adults. Everything, even these:

Sale 30% Off Sewing Pattern Butterick 4653 Gypsy Costume Girls' and Misses'  Top Skirt Scarf  Complete

Sale 30% Off Renaissance Costume Pattern Misses' Tops McCall's4696 Bust 31.5- 36 inches Uncut Complete

Sewing Pattern Simplicity 0546 Dance Hall Queen or Stripper Costume Size 16-24 Bust 38-46 inchesUncut Complete

Sale 30% Off Butterick 4377 Misses' Medieval Dress and Cape Size 6-12 Uncut Complete

I feel like the white rabbit….late for a very important date.

If the costume pattern isn’t marked down yet just convo me and I’ll fix it. I’m a work in progress, still not perfect yet.

Post by GoofingOff

2 comments:

  1. Lovely costumes!

    Great post! I am a follower from Etsy.
    Please visit and enter the Giveaway on my blog:
    http://www.azlifeandstyle.com/2012/09/blog-giveaway-from-sweetest-memory.html

    Thank you,

    Ali =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Az! Spread the word about the pattern sale. I'm heading over to your blog.

      Delete