Saturday, September 15, 2012

Winter Trees, Cupcakes, Apples and Pears, Deck of Cards, Vintage Roses, and Skeletons: Fabric at GoofingOff

Sometimes I think I’m a hoarder. I look around my sewing room and see stacks of beautiful fabric and think “Yep, that’s what you are…a hoarder.” Then I see the hoarder show on TV and feel a lot better. My hoard (otherwise known as my stash) only has to do with fabric and stays in one, maybe two, OK three places in my house. I don’t have a little path through the house (ok, I do have a path in the sewing room….does that count?). So, while I decide whether I need counseling, or, more to the point, which one to go to, check out the new fabric at GoofingOff.

 

Fabric Winter Trees Cotton

Winter Trees by Fabric Traditions

Fabric

Red Dice and Face Cards on Black by Shamash & Sons

Vintage Calico Fat Quarters Red Roses on Yellow

Vintage red roses on yellow fabric

Fabric Fat Quarters Skeletons on Black Robert Kaufman Bad to the Bone All Cotton

Robert Kaufman’s Bad to the Bone fabric

Fabric Apples and Pears  Alexander Henry Fat Quarters

Apples and Pears Blue from the Alexander Henry Home collection.

Fabric Fat Quarters Robert Kaufman Confections  Cupcakes on Pink

Cupcakes from the Robert Kaufman Confection Collection.

So, tell me, am I a hoarder? Never mind, don’t answer that.

Happy Sewing! Keep those seams straight!

Post by Miss Eileen aka GoofingOff

No comments:

Post a Comment