Saturday, May 21, 2016

Sewing for the Mom to Be

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged but since I retired I think I am busier than ever before. I've even been able to clear a few things out of the UFO pile. Big accomplishment but that's another story and I will leave that for later. Today I listed a couple vintage maternity patterns in the Etsy store and thought I would give them a shout. They are too cute to leave them undiscovered.

Simplicity 7297 Maternity Sundress, Jumper, and Jumpsuit Size 6-14 Bust 30-36 inches. The dress and jumpsuit feature a raised waistline, side pockets, and a button front bodice.  

McCall's 7471 Maternity Sundress, Jumper, Blouse, and Jacket Size 14, bust 36 inches Designed by Evelyn de Longe. Jacket features patch pockets and top stitching. The sundress has a tucked front and shoulder straps. The pullover blouse has a Peter Pan collar and short sleeves.  

I don't know which one is cuter. Both patterns are just right for summer months. The Simplicity pattern is multi-sized....a big plus. The McCall's pattern has a jacket and blouse....great for cool evenings or air conditioned areas. 

Well, that's it for now. Have to tend to the cookies in the oven. The hubby has a steady stream of folks that stop into his garage and often have little ones in tow. A batch of cookies from Miss Eileen seems like the right thing to do. 

Post by Eileen of GoofingOff Sewing Supplies on Etsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment