Saturday, August 1, 2015

Free Pattern Make A Sewing Roll: Holiday Gift Tutorial

a
Sewing Roll by Jennie at JennieStitched
Rain again...lots of rain. We're getting what California needs. Seems there is a disturbance in the Gulf, a stalled disturbance, with lots of rain. Hopefully it won't organize and become a named storm. So what does that mean, you might ask? It means I keep my happy tush at home and get some things done...like laundry, cook a batch of chili, pack Etsy purchases (thank you), and list the wonderful costume patterns I found while thrifting at my favorite shops yesterday. After all, the annual Costume Sewing Pattern Sale is less than a month away. This is the 5th year now and it's hard to keep patterns in the shop for the sale. It starts Septmber 1st and lasts through the month of September so mark your calendars. I'll be posting more about it as we get closer to the sale.

In the meantime.....
The holidays are approaching like they do every year and every year I try to do too much....make gifts, bake cookies, cook for a crowd....I'm sure y'all go through the same thing. Well, I found this great looking sewing roll by Jenny at Jenny Stitched. She made this roll for a friend and posted the tutorial. It is worth a look-see and do. Click HERE to go to her tutorial (or click on the picture. She did a fine job and I want to show her work off).
I will post more easy-to-make gifts every week so we (yes, me, too) aren't pulling our hair out trying to get things done at the last minute. I paid too much for this 'do to pull it out...and I want to sip wine with friends. Maybe I host a cookie bake AND sip wine. Hmmm....




c
Jennie's Sewing Roll opened with all the goodies inside.



Yippee! It looks like the rain is letting up a little...maybe the hubby won't have to build a boat after all. No ark, the dogs are fixed....and so is the cat. The only thing that would breed would be mosquitoes...got enough of those already. 
Until next time...Sew On!

Post by Eileen of GoofingOff Sewing...and is goofing off. It's what I do best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment