Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Listings GoofingOff Sewing

Life is forever changing....no "life moments, divorce, death, birth.....no, we are working on the house, more specifically, the kitchen and the bedroom. A major "UGH" here. I am sure I will love it when it is finished but, until then, not so sure. I am fretting over it and WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED!!! I once heard someone say they almost divorced during a renovation. It kind of made me feel better....like it's ok not to love every idea the hubby comes up with and it's ok to disagree. Sometimes I forget that. At least we agreed on supper....the slow cooker is loaded with ham, potatoes, and green beans....a no-fuss, no-think-about-it supper, just let it cook until we are ready to eat.

I think I will destress with sewing patterns.....it is cheaper than therapy, then started moving things. Got lots to move out of the way.

Butterick 3697 Bridal Accessories Parsons School of Design
Do veils ever go out of style?

Simplicity 7830 in size 7  COMPLETE
Sweet dress.....





Simplicity 6048 in size Large, Bust 38-40 inches. A JIFFY pattern. COMPLETE
Comfy and a Jiffy pattern, easy enough for the beginner.

McCall's 7341 Misses' Nightshirt Size Small COMPLETE
Cute!




McCall's 7180 in size Large, bust 40-42. For Stretch knits. COMPLETE
I love this dress! Simple lines, flattering, stretch knits for comfort. 

Simplicity 9688 Girls' Robes and pants Size 8 COMPLETE
Whether a robe is needed now or next year...this is a cute one. 



Simplicity 7454 Girls' Dress and Bag, Size 12 COMPLETE A simple design...love the girl in yellow, especially the big hair...so 60's!



Simplicity 6605 in size 10, COMPLETE Cute! 

Simplicity 7451 from 1967 in size 9 JP, bust 33 inches COMPLETE
I love the simple lines of this pattern. Easy to embellish and add a modern twist to it.


Post by Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment