Sunday, February 15, 2015

New Listings February 15...GoofingOff's Day after V-Day Listings



There's a few new listings in the GoofingOff sewing shop...I'm working on a jelly roll quilt top...my second if you count the one I took apart. Sews easy but the joints weren't staggered. I found my mistake today so I intend to re-make it. Thank goodness for seam rippers. I promise to post a picture of my (ahem) masterpiece when it is put together.
In the meantime....on to the listings!
Vogue 2363 Misses' Blouse from 1985, Ralph Lauren Designer UNCUT

Simplicity 7015 Men's size 34 chest COMPLETE
McCall's 9130 Enchanted Forest Baby Dolls UNCUT



McCall's 3009 Misses' Tops from 1987 in size Medium, bust 36-38 inches. COMPLETE

Christmas Transfer Collection...Get a head start on Christmas this year with iron on transfers to cross stitch, embroider, or quilt. This book includes  8 pages of transfers.
Birds for Counted Cross Stitch and Needlepoint Book Six includes charts for 10 different birds. 

Post by Eileen Patterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment