Monday, January 12, 2015

New Sewing Pattern Listings and the College Playoffs

Here's a few new lovelies for the week from the GoofingOff Sewing shop.
Simplicity 9378 Christening Gowns, Slips, and Bonnets for babies from 1996. UNCUT

McCall's 7531 Home Decorating Cover Essentials. UNCUT  
Looking for a quick way to redo the living room without breaking the bank? This is the answer.

McCall's 7416 Men's Western Shirts, Size 38/40. UNCUT

Simplicity 3670 One Yard Aprons. This pattern is for half or full aprons. UNCUT

Remember Holly Hobbie from the 70's. So cute for a little girl! Simplicity 6299 in size 4, COMPLETE

Simplicity 6700 Misses' Bias and Wrap Skirts in size 10, Waist 25 inches, from 1974. Complete

So, someone might ask "What does sewing have to do with college playoffs?" Well, I don't know about everyone else but I need to keep my hands busy ALL the time so I'll either be sewing or crochet while the game's on. Who am I cheering on? I'm not telling (trying to stay neutral) but I do love a good game and it looks like it will be that.
Enjoy and keep those seams straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment