Friday, October 28, 2011

A Bagful of Etsy, Picking Out the Good Ones MissEileen’s Etsy Picks October 28, 2011

Halloween weekend is upon us with the cute little trick or treaters out in their adorable costumes, mom and dad trailing behind. By the time the kids make it back to the house they are all sugared and caffeined up, jabbering about the loot in their bags and the fun they had. I remember going through the candy with my sisters. We would dump the candy in piles on the kitchen table so Mom and Dad could check it out, then pick out our favorites. My favorites were anything chocolate. Anything, just had to be chocolate. That was long before I tragically became allergic to chocolate. I didn’t know other flavors existed. I didn’t understand why Baskin & Robbins had 32 flavors of ice cream; they just needed to make one as far as I was concerned.

Sorry, got carried away. Today is Friday and time for Miss Eileen’s Etsy Picks. Like a bagful of Halloween goodies, I’m picking out the good ones and I’m in the mood for my forbidden treat, chocolate. Here’s what I’ve found this week:

Vanilla and Chocolate Wreath      Vanilla and Chocolate Wreath by Charisma Gift

Baby booties little loafers cream and chocolate with gift box size 0/3M-                      Baby booties little loafers cream and  chocolate with gift box by Cath94170

Coffee Liquer, Chocolate Metallic Gold Circle Necklace      Coffee Liqueur Chocolate Metallic Gold Circle Necklace by Roe Design

6 Caramel or Chocolate Covered Apples FALL SALE Save up to 35% off your order (see shop front for details)   6 Caramel or Chocolate Covered Apples by Sweets Fairy Bakeshop

Friendship Bracelet - Chocolate Brown Leather Woven with Swarovski Turquoise Crystals                       Friendship Bracelet - Chocolate Brown Leather Woven with Swarovski Turquoise Crystals by Kes T Designs

Chocolate brown knit fingerless gloves / arm warmers / wrist warmers / with flower embroidery  Chocolate Brown Knit Fingerless Gloves by Woolmint

Klimt and Starry Night Gold Pendant on Etsy       Klimt and Starry Night Gold Pendant by Creative Art Center

Chocolate Linen Rayon Pleated Jacket    Chocolate Linen Rayon Pleated Jacket by Carey Dion

OK, those are my picks. What do you think? I love the colors in each item. They all look so rich and yummy. Voting starts today and ends next Thursday. Shop with the most votes wins a feature interview with me, Miss Eileen.

Shameless plug…..new fabrics in the GoofingOff shop, new and vintage patterns, too. I found some amazing Pyrex and other fantastic vintage, too. I’ll be listing those in the Miss Eileen shop. Stop by when you get a chance. Coffee’s always on, served in vintage cups, of course.

11 comments:

  1. Oooooh, you picked some great things! I especially love the wreath and the chocolate brown fingerless gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thank you for included my pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! My favs are the fingerless gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fingerless gloves look lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks. Thank you for included my Vanilla and Chocolate Wreath.
    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Thank you for including my coffee liqueur necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous collection :D thank you for including my bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I like the fingerless gloves. Actually wearing a similar pair today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing collection!! Thanks so much for including my caramel chocolate apples, I feel very honored. ;)

    ReplyDelete