Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer

Well, my statistics class is finally done. I have dreaded taking statistics for years. I got lucky and got a good teacher this time. I think that's the difference for classes, instructors that are interested in you understanding what they are teaching. Made a difference for me. I love summer classes, always have. While others complained of feeling tortured by sitting inside during the summer, I thought of it as a respite from the heat. I had something to do, to challenge me, and make me think. I loved the speed of the classes where the information was pared down to the important stuff only because there just wasn't enough time for the BS of fall and spring classes. I could do in 5 weeks what other classes tried to make me do in 12. Just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment