Sunday, September 25, 2016

Easy to Crochet Gifts for the Holidays

I realize it's still September but even if I don't like seeing Christmas lights up before Halloween I do like to get some gifts made before the cookie baking and ornament hanging begins. Here's some patterns to crochet for gifts to get a head start on the holidays.



 Crochet Christmas
Christmas Crochet has patterns for these cute little carolers and....

these adorable snow man and lady rattle toys. How about the mouse and puppy? Oh so cute!

Hooked on Crochet has some challenging patterns but it also has some great ideas that will work up pretty quick. The ripple afghan can be done in any colors and would be appreciated on cold winter nights. 


The fishing bear on the bottom would make a cute Teddy for someone and those golf club covers are too darned cute! A think they could even become puppets for a show.

And how about this bed jacket? Any color would work. It could even become a little shawl for a fancy dress when worked in the right yarn. 


OK, so I am a sucker for cotton crochet yarn. It works up quick and has a nice feel to it......and since I am always looking for hot pads for the table these patterns are a given. I love them! An H hook and a ball of yarn and I am in my happy place. The Jack O' Lantern is adorable and the poinsettia (below) would look good on a holiday table. 


Well, that's all for now. I'm still adding more to the PatternHaus shop so stop by. There are more patterns....crochet, knitting, needlepoint, cross stitch, and embroidery.....to get your creative juices flowing before the holiday crazies start. 

Post by Eileen from GoofingOff Sewing, PatternHaus, and Miss Eileen's Vintage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment