Saturday, January 30, 2016

Are You A Nap Time Enforcer?

A friend and I were talking about kids, in specific, her kids. It seems her hubby put her little guy down for a nap at 4PM and the little one didn't want to go to bed until pretty late. She wasn't happy about the situation.
So, I have to ask, do you enforce nap time with your little ones?
I didn't enforce nap time when my daughter was little but I didn't stop her when she was tired and wanted to sleep. In fact, I had a floor pillow in her room so she could play or sleep when she felt the need. She seldom stayed up late.
On the other hand, I know people whose kids do nap. They stay up a bit later to spend time with mom and dad.
So I'm curious. Are you a nap time enforcer?

No right or wrong answer, just the question.

Post by Eileen...

No comments:

Post a Comment