Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fashion Week 2012

I must have had a “moment” where I blacked out….well sort of at least. While drinking my bottomless cup of coffee and watching Good Morning America I heard someone say it was Fashion Week. I thought..I Almost Missed Fashion Week! Not that I am a fashionista…..really, I am a jeans and t-shirt gal when I am not in scrubs but my daughter is and SHE is a fashionista. Humph…..to think another all important week almost got by me.

Here’s some of the beautiful evening dresses from the runway to inspire you. Think wedding, prom, homecoming.

 

The fun thing about sewing is with a pattern, needle, thread, a little inspiration, and a bit of know how and you can create something beautiful that is perfect for you.

Happy Sewing Month!

Keep your seams straight!

Post by Miss Eileen aka GoofingOff

MissEileen vintage
Goofingoff Etsy Judaic fabrics, sewing patterns
GoofingOff Artfire Sewing patterns, plus size patterns
Metal Woods N Water unusual stuff and metal work

No comments:

Post a Comment